This post consists of a list of original tips and guides for Biz Builder Delux, a simulation game created by the well-known android app company, Kairosoft.
Tips for Biz Builder Delux
(1) When building your stores (types of shop, e.g. video game, bakery, and so on), build them according to the order which they are being unlocked.
This is to allow you to unlock the ‘extra features’ related to the ‘earlier’ stores, which you will require for ‘later’ stores. For example, you need to open the Burger store to unlock the back room related items. If you choose to skip the Burger store and open the Bakery first, you would have missed those items. Yes, the Bakery cannot unlock the back room related items!
(2) When choosing to open a new store, choose a location that have an existing city item, such as a house, a factory or a land with high value.
This will allow your store to have more (additional) space to start with, as compared to other locations. By having more space, not only do you get more free space to design your store, but also more furnishing points to place items.
(3) When given the opportunity to spend your ‘hearts’ to conduct searches, always and always use the characters with the highest Dexterity.
This is to ensure that you obtain the best search result because in this game, items are really useful yet buying them in shops is definitely not a worthy deal (too overpriced!).
(4) Always check your customers’ budget to ensure that your products are not too overpriced, or else your customers will not make the purchase.
To ‘increase’ your customers’ budget, you can setup ATM machines within your store.
(5) Make sure that you setup rest areas in your store whenever you have enough capacity for it.
This is to allow your customers to form into groups while they are resting. When a group is formed, all the customers within the group will receive a boost in their budget and has a higher tendency to buy more items (this is pretty logical, since they have more budget).
To tell whether a group was formed, simply take note of the aura surrounding the customer.
(6) When placing furnishings, take note of furnitures that have a ‘Star’ on them. These are special furnishings that will occasionally trigger aura on your customers along the way.
(7) Always try to satisfy your customers (objectively) as early in the game as possible.
This is to ensure that your customers’ level increase earlier in the game, as a higher level customer will visit your store more often and with higher spending capacity (budget).
(8) Restart your stores often as it gives you extra income and extra store furnishings, such as Staff Room. Also, it can boost the value of future stores in the area.
(9) If you restart the game with an existing save data, you will be able to unlock various bonuses. For instance, you can unlock extra manager, stores, products, furnishings, Equipment and many other items.
For instance, you can unlock extra manager, stores, products, furnishings, Equipment and many other items.
It is recommended to reset at least 3 managers to level 1 (you can do so by changing their type using Management Goods Type Book) when creating a replay data.
A level 1 manager’s wage is very cheap, which makes it very easy to meet the store’s quota.
It is also a good idea to prepare a level 999 manager with good stats when creating replay data. He can be kept in your waiting room until Year 4, when the 1st Mayor Election starts. From then, promote him as the Mayor so that the town can be developed faster.
(10) To power level your manager to level 999, you can try the following combos that can be made by special combination of upgrade items,
- Game Lore (LL) => Kid’s Sketch (L) => Picture Book (L) => Game Cartridge (M) => Game Lore (LL)
- Game Lore (LL) => Old Notebook (L) => Antiques Guide (L) => Game Cartridge (M) => Game Lore (LL)
- Any (LL) => Antiques Guide (L) => Parchment (4L) => Any (LL)
- Vegetables (LL) => Any (L) => Seasonings (M) => Asian Cooking (L) => Sports DVD (M) => Vegetables (LL)
- Meat (LL) => Any (L) => Grain (M) => Meat (LL)
It is possible to rank up staff/manager from lvl 1 to 999 in just one Power Up session with the above method. You just need a combo of around 3000% and around 500,000 base experience.
If Combos build up faster than the base experience, then break the combo and add high experience upgrade items like Semi-Rare Books (such as Recipe Book or Asian Cooking).
- Life – Affects number of store visitors
- Biz – Affects max staff cost and the ability to search for new staff
- Ind – Get bonus EXP when powering up
- Con – Affects max furnishing cost. Maximum can increase with development
- Env – Affects how easy it is for population to increase
- Asst – Affects land price increases. Higher value boost the cost to setup a store and its initial quota
- Popularity – Affects the difficulty of introducing facilities and the chances of holding major events
- Hunt – Affects the difficulty of treasure hunts and the quality of treasure obtained
- Stamina – Consumed when working
- Speed – Increases movement speed (different from restocking speed)
- Dexterity – Boosts restocking speed and chances to find treasure
- Service – Makes it easier to satisfy customers
- Prep – Improves cooking and research
Staff Stats Growth Rate
|Stamina||+||+||+||+||+||Type Book 1||0|
|Brisk||+||++||+||+||+||Type Book 2||0|
|Nimble||+||+||+||+||+||Type Book 3||0|
|Genial||+||+||+||+||+||Type Book 4||0|
|Food||+||+||+||+||+||Type Book 5||0|
|Power||+++||+||+||+||+||Type Book 6||1|
|Speed||+||+++||+||+||+||Type Book 7||1|
|Deft||+||+||+++||+||+||Type Book 8||1|
|Service||+||+||+||+++||+||Type Book 9||1|
|Cooking||++||+||++||+||+++||Type Book 10||1|
|Endless||++++||+++||+++||+||+||Type Book 11||3|
|Swift||+++||+++++||+++||+||+||Type Book 12||3|
|Precise||++||+++||+++++||+++||++||Type Book 13||3|
|Smile||++||++||++||+++++||+||Type Book 14||3|
|Gourmet||++++||+++++||+++++||+++++||++++||Type Book 15||3|
|Name||Type||Opening Price||Unlock Condition|
|Noodle Shop||Food||$100,000||30 coins|
|Bakery||Hybrid (retail and food)||$100,000||50 coins|
|Street Stand||$1,000,000||100 coins|
|RESULT||PRODUCT||ITEM 1||ITEM 2||ITEM 3|
|Adventure||Game Guide||Game Lore||Paper|
|Exodus||IES||Game Lore||Game cartridge|
|Game Kid||Super IES||Game Lore||USB Drive||Antiques Guide|
|Jupiter 512||PlayStatus 2||Game Lore||Wi-Fi Card||Picture Book|
|Microx 480||Dreamlast||Game Lore||E-money Card|
|Used Game||Puzzle Game||Game Lore||Antiques Guide|
|Calzone||Pizza Bun||Bread History||Meat||Eggs & Milk|
|Chinnamon Roll||Jelly Roll||Adv. Baking||Sweetener||Seasonings|
|Choco Bun||Criossant||Bread history||Sweetener|
|Cream Bun||White Bread||Adv. Baking||Sweetener|
|Egg Sandwich||Butter Roll||Adv. Baking||Eggs & Milk||Seasonings|
|Mixed Juice||Juice Box||Juice Journal||Fruit Basket|
|Quiche||Wiener Roll||Bread History||Eggs & Milk||Vegetables|
|Game Prize||Toy Prize||Street Journal||Game cartridge|
|Indian Curry||Curry Rice||Street Cooking||Hot Spices|
|Jumbo Frank||Hot Dog||Street Journal||Meat||Grain|
|Cheese Dog||Hot Dog||Recipe Book||Eggs & Milk||Grain|
|Choco Donut||Donut||Bakery Journal||Sweetener||Grain|
|Choco Pie||Apple Pie||Sweetener||Grain||Eggs & Milk|
|Fizzy Juice||Veggie Juice||Juice Journal||Sweetener|
|Fries (L)||Fries (M)||Recipe Book||Salad Oil||Vegetables|
|Onion Rings||Fries (S)||Seasonings||Salad Oil||Vegetables|
|Pancakes||Hot biscuits||Bakery Journal||Grain||Eggs & Milk|
|Veggie Burger||Hamburger||Recipe Book||Vegetables|
|Veggie Juice||Coffee||Juice Journal||Bakery Journal||Vegetables|
|Bright Dress||Tight Skirt||Strong Cloth|
|Casual Jacket||Bespoke Top||Adv. Sewing|
|Culottes||Shorts||Adv. Sewing||Soft Cloth|
|Jeans||L. Jacket||Adv. Sewing||Denim|
|Lace Tunic||Blouse||Adv. Sewing||Soft Cloth|
|Pumps||Necklace||Style Journal||Bright Cloth||Waterproofing|
|Underwear||Check Shorts||Adv. Sewing||Leather|
|Vest||Border Shirt||Adv. Sewing||Strong Cloth|
|Zip-Up Jacket||Jacket||Adv. Sewing||Strong Cloth||Rare Metals|
|Kids Books||Boys Comics||Book Sales||Kid’s Sketch|
|Manuals||Chess||Book Sales||Gift Wrap||Sticky Notes|
|Photo Book||Weekly Mags||Book Sales||Celeb Photo|
|Sport Books||Fashion Mags||Book Sales||Old Notebook|
|Almond Jelly||Soup||Asian Cooking||Sweetener|
|Champon||Ramen (Red Bowl)||Asian Cooking||Seasonings||Vegetables|
|Chow Mein||Yakisoba||Asian Cooking||Vegetables||Seasonings|
|Crab Rangoon||Special Rice||Ramen Journal||Seafood||Seasonings|
|Dip Noodles||Miso Ramen||Ramen Journal||Seafood||Grain|
|Egg Rolls||Ramen (White Plate)||Ramen Journal||Grain||Eggs & Milk|
|Fried Tofu||Chili Shrimp||Ramen Journal||Hot Spices||Grain|
|Special Rice||Yakisoba||Asian Cooking||Salad Oil||Grain|
That’s all, folks!
Please feel free to share anything that I have missed out, or things that you think I should include in the Biz Builder Delux tips and guides.